Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for Wii features 2-player split screen play with Oswald in "drop in/drop out" mode. That means an additional player with a synced Wii remote and nuncan drop in during gameplay and control Oswald.
To play Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two in Co-op mode, the Wii system must have at least two (2) synced Wii remotes.
Before starting Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, press the HOME Button on a Wii Remote that is already synchronized with the Wii system to bring up the HOME menu.
NOTE: Oswald (the second player option) will only be playable after he's been introduced in the game (in Dark Beauty Castle) and after completing the tutorial. Once you've completed the tutorial levels from Yen Sid's Lab with Mickey, mastered the paint brush and found your way to Dark Beauty Castle, an additional player can drop in and play as Oswald as will be indicated on screen.
A. Syncing the Wii remotes (see for Standard Mode syncing):
1. Point to Wii Remote Settings; press the A Button to select.
2. In the Connection section, select Reconnect.
3. When prompted, press the 1 and 2 Buttons at the same time on the Wii Remote that you want to synchronize with the Wii system.
4. Select Close Wii Remote Settings to return to the HOME menu.
5. Select Wii Menu to return to the Wii Menu; select and start Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
B. Playing Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two in Multiplayer mode:
1. During gameplay, when Oswald is present, simply press the 2 Button on the additional synced Wii Remote.
2. To return to single player mode, press the 2 Button again.