Collect and play with Disney emojis in the exciting new matching game, Disney Emoji Blitz! Play fast-paced rounds of match 3 and collect emoji characters and items from your Disney favorites!
Choose from the following topics to get started with Disney Emoji Blitz:
| Available for iPhone and iPad (iOS 8 + up)
iPhone 4S and later, iPad 2 and later (including iPad mini)
|Available for Android (OS 4.0 + up)
Having trouble with the app on your iPhone or iPad? Try the following:
1. Force close the app and any apps running in the background:
1. Double-click the Home button.
2. Swipe left or right to view running apps.
3. Swipe up to close an app.
2. Restart your device:
1. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button at the top corner of the device for a few seconds.
2. Move the slider on the screen to the right to turn off the device.
3. Once the device is completely powered down, turn it back on. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button again until the Apple icon appears on the screen.
4. When the device has restarted, try launching the app again.
3. Update the app:
1. Tap the App Store icon on your device.
2. Select Updates at the bottom of the screen.
Check out the following articles for more troubleshooting steps:
Tap the Play button to launch the game and get started.
From the Missions tab, tap Play. You can select a Boost and tap Play again to begin.
Swipe emojis to match 3 or more. Match 4 emojis to make a Lightning Cloud. Swipe a Lightning Cloud (or other power-ups) with an emoji to use it. And, get the best score you can before time runs out!
From the main screen, tap the gear button in the top left to access the Settings menu. In the Settings (gear) menu, you can toggle the sound and music, view Keyboard setting instructions, and log in to Facebook.
Looking for the latest news and updates about Disney Emoji Blitz? Check out the App Store and Google Play!top
DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Mobile Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.