Disney Universe features 2-player co-op gameplay on a Windows PC using the keyboard and an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.
To play in Co-op mode, the system must be set with a connected Xbox 360 controller for Windows with updated drivers.
Playing Disney Universe in Multiplayer mode:
1. Launch Disney Universe and select the desired language.
2. From the main menu, choose World Select (space bar - keyboard; A button - controller).
3. In the World Select menu, scroll to and select any unlocked world.
4. In the chosen world, select an unlocked level.
5. At the player setup screen, use the cursor keys or left control stick to scroll through costumes, browse through costumes by world or enter a three-character player name. When ready, press the Z key (keyboard) and the X button (controller) to play.