Team up with up to four friends to solve puzzles or defeat enemies or toss your friend into trouble in Disney Universe!
1. Make sure there are at least two game controllers synced with the console.
2. Launch Disney Universe.
3. From the main menu, go to World Select.
4. Select the world you would like to play in (e.g., Pirates of the Caribbean), then select the location.
5. At the character selection screen, player 1 will appear in the first slot. To join, press the button indicated in the other three player slots.
NOTE: If the other game controllers are not synced, the button prompts will not appear in the other player slots.
6. Once the desired costumes have been selected, press the button indicating "Ready" at the bottom of the screen on each of the game controllers.
7. Now that all players are ready, press the button indicated on the screen to start playing!