Does the game Mercenaries have any multiplayer options?
Mercenaries is single player only.
When I try to purchase weapons, I get a message, "Access Denied Reason: Unknown Username or Password Please Contact Administrator sergi menace.ru"
That means that you haven't unlocked the Mafia yet. Once you complete the first Mafia mission, you will be able to access the Merchant of Menace.
I am getting a DDE (Dirty Disk Error) with my Xbox game.
Try the following:
1. Use a DVD Cleaning kit to make sure the lens is clean and free of dirt and foreign material.
How do I save a game on the PS2?
2. If the game is freezing at the same spot every time, try deleting the save files from the hard drive and try the game again. You can back up your save files on a memory card. You can also delete everything from the drive (soundtracks, etc), as this has also been known to fix this type of problem.
3. Play the game in another Xbox, or exchange it at the retailer to make sure it's not the particular copy (check for smudges and fingerprints beforehand).
4. Clear the game's cache.
You can only save a game when you are not on a mission/contract. Once you are on freelance mode (not doing any contract), follow these directions:
Whenever I go to start Mercenaries for PS2, I get a message to "Reconnect the controller to port 1, then press "Start".
1. Pause the game.
2. Select save.
If you are getting a message to reconnect the controller, check the following:
1. Make sure you are using Sony-brand controllers.
If this continues, try exchanging the CD at the place of purchase. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Sony for service on your PS2.
2. Make sure the connection is tight and firmly seated.
If you are still looking for support and are in one of the following countries, please click here for more specific contact information:
UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Italy
If you are still looking for support and are not in one of the countries above, please click Contact Us below.