If you've purchased and downloaded costumes or packs from the online shop in Disney Universe, but they don't appear, you will have to reload the game:
1. From the main menu, select Online Shop.
2. Content that you have purchased will be tagged with a green checkmark. Scroll up or down to highlight the purchased content.
3. The description next to the highlighted content states: "You have purchased this content. Please download it and use the 'Reload' option."
4. Press the button indicated on the screen to use the Reload option (PS3 – TRIANGLE button, Xbox 360 – Y button).
5. The game will reload and return to the title screen; launch the game.
6. From the main menu, go to Costumes or Worlds to view or play with your downloaded content.
NOTE: After successfully using the Reload option, the description next to the content in the Online Shop will then state: "You have purchased and downloaded this content."