Ice Skating with Olaf couldn't be more hilarious fun! Spiral through an all-new, lovable adventure with Olaf as you skate and fly, play ice hockey, discover countless hidden interactive treasures, and explore the silliest of adventure games through Winter, Spring, and Summer too! Some apps are just worth melting for, ya know?
Original Release Date: December 5, 2014
Choose from the following topics to get started with Olaf's Adventures:
| Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (iOS 7.0 or later)|
Optimized for iPhone 5
|Available for Android (OS 2.3.3 or later)|
| Available for Amazon (Android OS 2.2.3 or later)|
Having trouble with the app on your iPhone or iPad? Try the following:
1. Force close the app and any apps running in the background:
1. Double-click the Home button.
2. Swipe left or right to view running apps.
3. Swipe up to close an app.
2. Restart your device:
1. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button at the top corner of the device for a few seconds.
2. Move the slider on the screen to the right to turn off the device.
3. Once the device is completely powered down, turn it back on. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button again until the Apple icon appears on the screen.
4. When the device has restarted, try launching the app again.
3. Update the app:
1. Tap the App Store icon on your device.
2. Select Updates at the bottom of the screen.
- Silly ice-skating adventure games: Ice Hockey and Ice Skating.
- Explore and discover hilarious new, hidden tappables throughout your ice-skating spree: find hidden snowflakes, go ice fishing and sledding, make snow angels, blow bubbles, and much more!
- Try your hand at Beach Dodge Ball and Sandman Shuffle in Summer, the Avalanche Game and Snowball Fight in Winter,and the Fruit Fight and Snowman Shuffle games in Spring!
|Are there in-app purchases?|
DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Mobile Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.