Gary is a prolific and eccentric inventor. He leads a double-life as the brilliant gear specialist G, a high-ranking Elite Penguin Force Agent.
Favorite snack: Fish dish pizza
Favorite game: Chess
Why you should meet him: To learn about dinosaurs, space, and medieval times or conduct experiments together.
Where you might find him: Keep an eye out for Gary at any scientific event on the island.
He collects insects
- He's a big fan of the film Night of the Living Sled
- He has built lots of the technology around the island, including: the Clock Tower at the Snow Forts, the Pizzatron 3000, jet packs in Jet Pack Adventure, and the Aqua-Grabber
Check out Gary's Top Ten List of Things to do Before You're Twelve!
2. Identify different plant species in your backyard or neighborhood
3. Make an egg float
4. Bend water with static electricity
5. Create new colors by mixing primary colors
6. Grow a plant from a seed
7. Identify 10 different types of bugs
8. Use a bucket of water and a string to test out centripetal force (make sure you go outside in a backyard or playing field)
9. Search for fossils