Caring for a pet is a big responsibility, so you should make sure you're ready before adopting.
If you find you've adopted more puffles than you can care for, you can return them to their natural habitat. This only works for puffles, not puffle creatures like dogs, cats, and dinosaurs.
If you decide that you really want to return your puffle creature to its natural habitat, we can help. Send us an email by clicking the orange Contact Us button below.
To return a puffle to its natural habitat:
1. Click on your puffle while it's in your igloo
2. Then click on the comb icon
3. Next, click the ribbon icon in the left-hand corner, under Pet Papers
4. Select the image of a puffle crossed out
5. In the pop-up, select Yes to return the puffle to its natural habitat
Remember, you can always place your puffles into your backyard if you're too busy to care for them.
To do this:
1. Click on your puffle while its in your igloo
2. Then click on the arrow icon
3. Click the backyard icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to go to your backyard and visit your puffles and puffle creatures! 4. When puffles are in your backyard, they won't get sleepy, hungry, or bored