Caring for a pet is a big responsibility, so you should make sure you're ready before adopting.
If you find you've adopted more puffles than you can care for, you can return them to their natural habitat. This only works for puffles, not puffle ceatures like dino puffles or the puffles you collect in Puffle Wild.
To do this:
1. Click on your puffle while it's in your igloo
2. Then click on the comb icon
3. Next, click the ribbon icon in the left-hand corner, under Pet Papers
4. Select the image of a puffle crossed out
5. In the pop-up, select Yes to return the puffle to its natural habitat