Caring for a pet is a big responsibility, so you should make sure you're ready before adopting.
If you find you've adopted more puffles than you can care for, you can return them to their natural habitat.
To do this:
1. Click on your puffle while it's in your igloo
2. Then click on the comb icon
3. Next, click the ribbon icon in the left-hand corner, under Pet Papers
4. Select the image of a puffle crossed out
5. In the pop-up, select Yes to return the puffle to its natural habitat
Right now there's no way to send your puffle creatures (like cat and dog puffles, dino puffles, etc) back to their natural habitat.
Remember, you can always place your puffle creatures into your backyard if you're too busy to care for them.
To do this:
1. Click on your puffle creature while its in your igloo
2. Then click on the arrow icon
3. Click the backyard icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to go to your backyard and visit your puffles and puffle creatures! 4. When puffles are in your backyard, they won't get sleepy, hungry, or bored
If you decide that you really want to return your puffle creature to its natural habitat, you can send us an email by clicking the orange Contact Us button below.