If you are using Chrome on a Mac, and are unable to log in to Club Penguin, follow the steps below.
Ask an adult for help before you download or make changes to your settings:
1. In a browser other than Chrome, download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
2. Once Adobe Flash Player is installed, open Chrome and type chrome://plugins/ in the URL bar
3. Check to make sure there are two versions of Adobe Flash Player installed
4. Click on Details in the top right corner
5. Scroll down to Adobe Flash Player
6. Disable the Google Chrome version - this version will have "Google Chrome.app" in the Location:
7. The Google Chrome version of Adobe Flash Player should now be grayed out
8. The new Adobe Flash Player will now be active, and you should be able to log in to Club Penguin
If you are still having issues, please contact our Player Support team by clicking the orange Contact Us button below.