If you're having trouble logging into Club Penguin, try the following:
1. Check that your caps lock or 'A' light on your keyboard is not on. Passwords are case-sensitive, so if you used lowercase letters when you created your password, remember to use lowercase letters when you enter your password on the site.
2. Make sure you're entering your penguin name correctly. Spaces count!
If you're still seeing an error message, try resetting your password:
1. Click here to start the process.
2. Enter your penguin name and the email address on your account, then click Submit.
3. Check the email address on your account for an email called Club Penguin – Forgot Penguin Password. Click the link in the email.
4. Enter your new password twice, then click Update.
If you have forgotten your penguin name, please check your activation email. If you and your parent or guardian no longer have this email, click Contact Us below to send us an email so we can locate your account. Remember to include the email address that is associated with your penguin.