Already have the latest version of Flash Player, but you're still getting an error message?
If you're using Internet Explorer, this might be an issue with a setting in your browser. Don't worry, it's easy to fix:
1. Click the tools gear in the top right corner of your Internet Explorer window
2. Select Safety to open the safety sub-menu
3. Make sure there is no check mark next to the ActiveX Filtering option
4. If there is a check mark, click on it to remove it
5. Close and reopen your internet browser before playing Club Penguin
If you still get the error message after taking these steps, please contact our Technical Support Team. Click the orange Contact Us button to send us an email. Learn more about Flash Player in the article How do I update Flash Player?