No one likes to wait for things to load. So if Club Penguin's taking a really long time, there's a few things you can try:
1. Refresh or reload the web page.
- Look at the very top of your screen
- Click on 'View'
- Click on 'Refresh' or 'Reload'
- You can also click a button in your toolbar on top of the screen
- The blog will often let you know if updates are being made to the website
3. Wait a few minutes and try again.
- It might mean a lot of people are logging on at the same time
4. Try clearing your cache.
- Sometimes you're able to download most of a page, and then it stops
- This could be a cache issue