There are a few different reasons you could lose connection to Club Penguin.
With a parent or guardian’s help, check to make sure that:
1. You have a “Good” or “Excellent” quality wireless connection. If that’s not possible, try connecting your computer to the internet with a cable.
2. Club Penguin is not experiencing issues. Check the What's New Blog for updates – we'll let you know if there are problems with the site.
3. Club Penguin is not updating. Sometimes we have to go offline for a few minutes so the team can update the site with parties and other fun stuff.
4. The server you were logging into isn’t too busy. Try selecting a server with three green bars or less.
5. Only you and your parents know your password. If someone else logs onto your penguin at the same time as you, you will lose connection.
Read the article How do I change my password? if you need help updating your password.
6. Your internet connection is strong enough. Read Why is my connection slow? for tips.
If you've tried everything above and continue to lose connection, please contact us. Click the orange Contact Us button below to send us an email.