Enter the magical realms of Fantasia and hone your musical and magical prowess as the newest apprentice of the legendary sorcerer, Yen Sid. Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved takes you on an interactive and immersive motion-controlled journey through remarkable worlds as you unlock the magic within music.
Control music spanning all genres and eras, including classics from the original film such as “Night on Bald Mountain” to over 30 hit artist selections ranging from chart-topper Bruno Mars to rock royalty Queen and electronic DJ and producer AVICII. Using Kinect motion control technology and natural, controller-free gameplay, players will control the musical flow of these hits, unlocking the power to transform the music and living world.
Release Date: October 21, 2014
Can I play this game on my console or system?
This game is supported on the following consoles:
DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.
Xbox 360 (with Kinect)
- Perform hit songs from Bruno Mars, Queen, Fun., Kimbra, AVICII, as well as other world renowned artists and classical masters – using natural, gesture-based movements that put you in complete control of your own musical journey. Experience a full range of genres and style unique to each performance.
- Transform and remix music via magical manipulators in real-time like never before, changing music in intuitive and surprising new ways.
- Explore breathtaking environments with your motion controlled “muse.”
- Discover worlds filled with hidden musical interactions designed to engage players and encourage them to unleash their creativity.
- Record and share your musical creations with friends on YouTube via Xbox One’s sharing technology.