If you're running into issues playing an app on your Android device, please try the steps below:
Visit the official Android site for additional support.
1. Force close the app and any apps running in the background:
1. Tap the Recent Apps button (looks like two overlapping rectangles) on your device to bring up any apps that are currently running.
2. Swipe to the left to close them.
3. To force stop an app from here, tap and hold, then select App Info.
4. Tap Force Stop.
You can also:
1. Hold down the Home screen button until all of your apps appear.
2. Swipe to the left or right to close the open app.
Note: If you have an older device these steps may be slightly different. Try clicking Settings, thenApplications to see your running apps.
2. Restart your device:
1. Hold down the power button (usually found on the right-hand side of the device).
2. Select Power Off, then Turn Off.
3. Wait 30-45 seconds, then hold down the power button until the device logo appears.
3. Clear the app's cache:
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap Application Manager
3. Scroll until you find the app.
4. Tap Clear Cache.
4. Update the app:
1. Open the Google Play app
2. Tap the three bar icon in the upper left-hand corner
3. Go to My Apps
4. Select an individual app, or tap Update All
5. Update your device software:
1. Tap Settings
2. Select About device
3. Tap Software Update
6. Check your internet connection:
Ensure that you are connected to the internet and have a steady Wi-Fi connection.
7. Sync the app to Google+:
If available, save your progress by syncing the app with Google Play. Confirm that the sync was successful by logging into the app on a different device. If it works, uninstall, then reinstall the app on your original device.
**NOTE: This step is not guaranteed to resolve the issue, so please proceed with caution. We cannot guarantee that syncing your progress using Google+ will be successful, or that won't lose your progress if you choose to uninstall the app.
8. Check how much free space is left on your device:
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap Storage
3. Check Available Space
To ensure the best performance, your device should have at least 1GB of free space.