To cancel your child's Club Penguin Island membership on an Android device, access your active subscriptions in the Google Play Store.
Note: deleting a Club Penguin Island account does not cancel active membership subscriptions. If your child's account was deleted prior to canceling, you will need to reactivate it by using the "Forgot Username" feature before continuing with the steps below.
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Menu button (The three bars in the upper left).
3. Tap on Account and then on Subscriptions.
4. Tap on your Club Penguin Island subscription.
5. Tap Cancel.
The subscription will no longer renew once you've cancelled it, but your child will still have full access until the current paid time has expired.
- For steps on canceling a membership purchased on an iOS device, click here.
- For steps on canceling a membership purchased on a Computer, click here.