To take a screenshot and save it as a picture or image file:
1. Click in the window you would like to save as an image. Press the Alt key and the Print Screen key.
2. From the Start menu, go to All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
3. After Paint launches, click the Paste button (or the CTRL key and the V key).
4. Once the image appears in the window, click the Menu button and select Save As. Make sure to choose .JPEG or .PNG as the image format.
5. In the Save As window, enter a title for the screenshot and click Save.
NOTE: To take a screenshot of the desktop, press the Print Screen key only.