You can enjoy all the hundreds of Disney movies and TV box sets available on DisneyLife on an Android TV.
You will first need to set up your DisneyLife account: check out the steps at How do I start my DisneyLife subscription?
Once you’ve set up your account, you’ll need to:
• Download the app from the Play Store on your Android TV
• Register the Android TV to your DisneyLife account.
Downloading DisneyLife on your Android TV
- Turn on the Android TV you would like to use DisneyLife on. Not sure if your device is compatible? Check out Ways to Watch.
- Pick up the remote and navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Enter ‘DisneyLife’ in the search bar.
- Select Install.
Registering the Android TV to your DisneyLife account
- On the Android TV, log in with your DisneyLife account details – the same you used to sign up.
- A code will appear on the screen.
- On a separate device, navigate to DisneyLife.com/activate.
- You will be asked to log in: remember to use the same details you used to sign up.
- .On the Add Your TV page, enter the code which appears on the Android TV screen and click Activate.