Unleash the power of the brush in an all new co-op adventure, Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two! Join Mickey and Oswald in an epic battle to save the magical world of Wasteland and change it forever. Interact with your favorite characters like never before in the most heroic adventure yet.
Original Release Date: November 18, 2012
Can I play this game on my console or system?
This game is supported on the following platforms:
DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.
- Experience Disney’s forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game!
- For the first time ever, play as Oswald in drop-in, drop-out 2-player co-op mode!
- Use paint and paint thinner to change the world, interact with friends and enemies and solve challenges!
- Original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point!
- ESRB rated "E" for Everyone
- Now available from Steam! Purchase and download the game here
- Playing with a friend? Check out how to play multiplayer:
Steam system requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 Ghz or faster processor
- Intel Mac, OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Two-button mouse strongly recommended
- 1GB HD space (recommended)
- Internet connection (broadband recommended)