Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End invites players into the world of the films – and beyond. Live and die by the sword while playing as Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swann. Avast, ye hearties – adventure awaits!
Original Release Date: May 22, 2007
Can I play this game on my console or system?
This game is supported on the following console/devices:
|Nintendo DS||Wii||PlayStation 3||Xbox 360||Windows XP / Vista / 7||Steam|
DISCLAIMER: It is Disney Support policy to not assist in troubleshooting our apps on device hardware which has been modified or altered ("Rooted", "Jailbroken", etc.) from OEM specifications or software that has been modified, flashed or customized beyond regulated software releases by the developer. While some of our products may run on altered hardware and software, due to the wide variations of alterations that can be made and the potential risks of such alterations, we are only able to provide technical support for officially sanctioned versions of device hardware and software.
- Visit The Flying Dutchman, The Black Pearl, Tortuga, and more!
- Storyline takes place after the events of the films Dead Man's Chest and At World's End!
- Featuring characters from the much-loved series of films!
- Now available from Steam! Purchase and download the game here
Steam system requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 Ghz or faster processor
- Intel Mac, OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Two-button mouse strongly recommended
- 1GB HD space (recommended)
- Internet connection (broadband recommended)