If you're running into issues playing an app on your Android device, please try the steps below:
1. Force close the app and any apps running in the background:
1. Tap the Recent Apps button (looks like two overlapping rectangles) on your device to bring up any apps that are currently running.
2. Swipe to the left to close them.
3. To force stop an app from here, tap and hold, then select App Info.
4. Tap Force Stop.
You can also:
1. Hold down the Home screen button until all of your apps appear.
2. Swipe to the left or right to close the open app.
Note: If you have an older device these steps may be slightly different. Try clicking Settings, then Applications to see your running apps.top
2. Restart your device:
1. Hold down the power button (usually found on the right-hand side of the device).
2. Select Power Off, then Turn Off.
3. Wait 30-45 seconds, then hold down the power button until the device logo appears.
3. Clear the app's cache:
5. Update your device software:
6. Check your internet connection
:Ensure that you are connected to the internet and have a steady Wi-Fi connection. top
7. Check how much free space is left on your device:
To ensure the best performance, your device should have at least 1GB of free space. top