To cancel a membership purchased through the website, click here. You will need to login with the user name and password of the account that has the membership in order to cancel.
Note: deleting a Club Penguin Island account will not cancel active membership subscriptions. If your child's account was deleted prior to canceling, you will need to reactivate it by using the "Forgot Username" feature before continuing with the steps below. Should you need assistance, please reach out to our support team via the Contact Us button near the bottom of the page.
1. Login to the penguin with the membership subscription on Club Penguin Island website
2. Click on the arrow next to the penguin's portrait and select My Profile
3. Click on Member
4. Click Manage Membership to go to the Account Management page
5. Click Cancel Subscription
6. Select a reason for cancellation from the drop down menu and click Yes, Cancel
The membership will show as cancelled on the Account Management screen and provide the end date for the remaining paid time. Your child will still have full access until the current paid time has expired.
- For steps on canceling a membership purchased on an Android device, click here.
- For steps on canceling a membership purchased on an Apple device, click here.