Performance may be slow in some areas.
You may see flickering graphics.
Textures may be missing or they may display incorrectly.
You may experience poor performance or lock ups after selecting any Screen Resolution above 1024x768. If this occurs, we recommend that you select a lower resolution.
How do I save a game in LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for Windows? Is there a way to save the game in mid-level?
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga uses a checkpoint system to automatically create savegames. These checkpoints are reached each time you complete a level.
When you start a new game, you will be prompted to select a savegame slot after using the character customizer in the Cantina hub or after completing the first level.
To return to a saved game at a later time, select Load in the Main Menu, then select the desired game from the Savegame Menu.
To copy or move savegames, you must have "Show Hidden Files and Folders" enabled in the folders options.
1. The savegame path in Vista and Windows7 is:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\LucasArts\LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
2. The savegame path in WindowsXP is:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\LucasArts\LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
You can only save the game at certain points:
The game CD may have been removed.
Your CD-ROM drive may have stopped responding.
There may be a hardware conflict in your system.
The game CD may be scratched or dirty.
Your computer may not be 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible.
1. Install your gamepad according to the manufacturer's directions.
2. Launch LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE COMPLETE SAGA.
3. Press a button on your keyboard to bring up the main menu.
4. Select Control Setup with the ENTER key.
5. Select whether Player 1 or Player 2 will use the new controller by pressing LEFT of RIGHT arrows or the A and D keys on the keyboard.
6. Navigate to the Change Device option on the bottom of the screen and press the ENTER key.
7. Press any button on the new controller/device.
Note: If you would like to change a button mapping while in this menu, use the keyboard arrow keys to scroll through the menu and highlight the function you wish to re-assign, then press the ENTER key, then the desired button/stick direction.
8. When all functions have been configured, navigate to the bottom of the screen using the keyboard arrows or the S key and select Accept, then press ENTER.
9. Your controller should now be configured for use with LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE COMPLETE SAGA.
10. You can make additional changes to the configuration from the Main Menu or the Pause Menu by navigating to the Controller Configuration menu, found in the Options' Controls Setup section.
1. Press ESC to access the in-game menu.
NOTE: If you are at the Main Menu, proceed to the following step.
2. Select Options.
3. Select Sound and use your cursor, mouse, or gamepad controller to adjust the volumes of the various sound components.
4. Select Accept to save your settings.
I'm hearing Static or Distortion in LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga
You may occasionally hear static in sound effects or sound distortion when playing LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga. This may occur if the volume is set too high, or the environmental effects such as Theatre are disabled for your audio device. If this occurs, we recommend that you lower the volume control in the game or adjust the environmental effects options for your hardware. If that does not address this issue, you may need to lower the volume control in Windows. Some cards work best with the Windows Wave volume set to 50%.