How do you enable Voice Chat?
Voice chat is not available.
I am not getting 5.1 Dolby Digital sound from my Xbox game, and there is no option in the game to enable it.
Dolby Digital is not in the game options, but is enabled through the Xbox Dashboard. In order for Dolby Digital 5.1 to work, you have to have the Xbox hooked up to the XBox HDTV kit, AND of course, you must have a home theater surround system that supports 5.1 Dolby Digital.
I cannot access Siege mode.
In order to access and play Siege one must be connected to Xbox Live or via a System Link setup with other Xbox's locally. Once connected to Xbox Live or playing a System Link game, the option will appear for you.
Try the steps below in the order described. Please note the following steps require a Memory Card if you wish to back up your save games. If the save games are not copied to a memory card, then your progress will be lost as the procedure deletes all contents of the game from the Xbox hard drive, including the saves. Xbox Memory cards can be purchased for a minimal price from your local game store.
First, make a backup of any game saves you wish to keep:
1.Turn on the Xbox console with no disc in the disk tray.
2. Select MEMORY, and then select Xbox Hard Disk
3. Select the specific individual saved game name in the collection of saved games.
4. Select COPY to move that saved game to an Xbox Memory Unit.
Then, to remove all game data information from the Xbox hard drive, please do the following:
1. Turn on the Xbox console with no disc in the disk tray.
2. Select MEMORY, and then select Xbox Hard Disk.
3. Select the game if it is listed. Otherwise, skip to step 5.
4. Select REMOVE GAME to delete the selected game, including all it's saved games, from the Xbox hard disk. Select YES when prompted "Are you sure you want to permanently remove this title?" Start a NEW game in and save it. Load your old games and create a new save for each in the new format.
If you are getting a Dirty Disk Error(DDE) while playing your Xbox, please try the following:
- Try using a DVD Cleaning kit to make sure the lens is clean and free of dirt and foreign material.
- If the game is freezing at the same spot every time, try deleting the save files for the game from the hard drive and try the game again. (you can back them up to a memory card). You might also delete everything from the drive (soundtracks, etc) from the drive, as this has also been known to fix this type of problem.
- Try the game in another Xbox, or exchange it at the retailer to make sure it's not the particular copy (check for smudges, fingerprints, smudges beforehand).
- Try clearing your cache of the game. To clear your Xbox's cache of the game, you need at least three other Xbox games. Place the first game in and let it load until it gets to the game's main menu. Next, repeat this process with the other two games. Once finished, place in the game experiencing the issue and try the game.
- If, after troubleshooting, the Xbox is still unable to play the game, it may indicate a problem that will require service by Microsoft. Please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.