1. Right click on the My Computer icon on your desktop.
2. Select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Device Manager tab.
4. Double click the Computer entry at the top of the device list. This should bring up the IRQ Resource window.
If your network card is sharing an IRQ with your video or sound card, you may need to physically move your sound or network card in order to resolve the IRQ conflict. Please refer to your motherboard documentation or system manufacturer for instructions on moving and installing hardware into your system.
Low-end Graphics Card Issues
When using a low-end graphics card, you may experience the following issues when playing the game:
Why is there no sound in the game's launcher?
- Performance may be slow in some areas.
- You may see flickering graphics.
- Textures may be missing or they may display incorrectly.
The game's Launcher may occasionally have no sound. When this happens, it usually affects the rest of the game. Windows may still be using your sound card from the last application you were running. Rebooting the computer should correct this. If rebooting does not correct this, your sound card may not be set up correctly in Windows.
Note: If the Media Player is not installed, some of the above instructions will not work. If you want to add it, please consult Windows Help for assistance. Just type Media Player in the index section and follow the directions provided by Windows.