There are a few different reasons you could lose connection to Club Penguin.
Work with a parent or guardian’s help to answer these questions:
1. Do you have a “Good” or “Excellent” quality wireless connection? If that’s not possible, try connecting your computer to the internet with a cable. Learn about your internet connection in Why is my connection slow?
2. Is Club Penguin experiencing issues right now? Check the blog in the What's New section for updates – we'll let you know if there are problems with the site.
3. Is Club Penguin currently updating? Sometimes we have to go offline for a few minutes so the team can update the site with parties and other fun stuff.
4. Were you logged into a busy server? Try selecting a server with three green bars or less.
5. Does anyone else know your password? If someone else logs onto your penguin at the same time as you, you will lose connection.
Read the article How do I change my password? if you need help updating your password.
If you've tried everything above and continue to lose connection, please contact us so we can help you troubleshoot.
Click the orange Contact Us button below to send us an email.